Fundada em 1872, a Pirelli é uma das marcas mais famosas do mundo quando o assunto é pneus. A empresa está presente em 160 países e possui 38.000 empregados em quatro continentes.
A Pirelli está com uma vaga aberta em Milão para IT Demand Manager.
Essa é a descrição do trabalho a ser realizado:
• Develops an improved end-to-end customer experience on Pirelli wired/mobile sites, leading the effort across Marketing, IT and Web Development to ensure a one holistic approach to the web
• Collaborates with Marketing, Sales and Communication departments to ensure that web, mobile and digital experiences engage effectively the consumers.
• Leads and partners with technology companies and manages all aspects of technology projects
• Improves consistency of web templates, functionality, and tagging
• Ensures staying on leading edge of web / digital functionality and user experience via best tests of newest technologies / approaches
• Defines expanded tool set / eco-system to drive growth of enterprise knowledge of consumers digital behaviors
• Partners with Coomunication team to support implementation of targeted digital campaigns and contents reccomendation
• Ensures that execution of web developments is done with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Data Management Platform (DMP) in mind
• Maintains positive, effective communications with internal users and business partners
• Drives an analytics culture into the team and works with analytics tool to determine the test parameters and provides data for reporting testing results
A empresa procura profissionais com esses requisitos:
• Extensive user experience and knowledge of Content Management Systems (implementation and optimization)
• Experience with all aspects of Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing
• Knowledge of web and digital development processes and ability to communicate implications from a people, process, and technology standpoint
• Strong communication skills and ability to work and influence team members cross functionally
• High energy, assertive, analytical, and self-motivated individual to work in a fast paced environment with limited direction
• Must be process focused with proven leadership success in key web/digital roles
• Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to user needs
É possível se candidatar à vaga através do linkedin.